Finiti has a long, successful history of hiring for this client – an award-winning Fintech firm who are a delight to work with and to work for. This is an opportunity to join this established company – a leader in its market space – as a Customer Success Manager for Derivatives / Financial Risk Analytics. The role can be based in Europe or the US and will work as part of an international team reporting to the global head of customer success.
- Responsible for customer success within a region, as part of a wider team.
- Developing senior relationships in a client-facing role.
- Making use of expertise in financial risk / derivatives to understand and solve problems and act as the voice of the customer when working with sales, product, marketing and other internal teams.
- Assisting with revenue retention and growth through opportunity identification, etc.
- Indepth knowledge of – and hands-on experience with – derivatives and financial risk.
- Experience working in a client-facing capacity within Fintech or Financial Services firms in a relevant function, e.g. client services, account / relationship management, implementation, product, pre-sales, etc.
- Ideally, a degree in a mathematical subject e.g. financial engineering, quantitative finance, maths or physics, etc.
- Excellent communication, relationship management and problem-solving skills.
The company has offices, teams and customers in North America, the UK and Europe. The role can be based within an office location or fully remote from within North America or Europe with ideal locations including New York / East-Coast USA or London, UK for example.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the country in which they apply to be based.Back to Current Opportunities