Our client is a high-growth Fintech startup expanding across Europe.
In order to continue its ambitious growth plans, it’s looking to hire a first-in-region Salesperson to open and drive growth within French-speaking Europe (e.g. Belgium, France, Switzerland, etc.).
More information will be made available to qualified candidates that apply.
- Player/coach-style sales role.
- Responsible for a new business sales target.
- Expectation is to manage direct reports as the region grows.
- Regional focus is French-speaking Europe.
- Location is London, UK or remote within region.
- Reports to a Senior Executive.
- Remuneration includes base salary, commission, share options and benefits.
In addition to the skills that make you an excellent salesperson, for example, strong communication, presentation, sales and relationship-building skills. Our client requires:
- Extensive new business sales experience (i.e. a ‘hunter’).
- Strong track-record of hitting and exceeding sales targets.
- Experience managing a sales team or ready to step up into this role.
- Strong network in relevant Banking/Financial Services firms in the region.
- Fluent French language skills.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the country in which the role is based.Back to Current Opportunities