One of Finiti’s long-term clients is hiring again! It’s an established Fintech scale-up firm leading its field in post-trade technology for financial services customers – capital markets firms, mainly on the buy-side.
Based in New York City and reporting to the Head of Sales for North America, you will join a dynamic, successful sales team in a new business development sales role.
- Individual contributor (IC) role.
- New business development sales role.
- Responsible for a sales target.
- Regional focus is North America.
- Location is New York City, NY – USA.
- Reports to Head of Sales, North America.
In addition to the skills that make you an excellent salesperson, for example, strong communication, presentation, sales and relationship-building skills. Our client requires:
- Recent, relevant experience in a new business sales role.
- Recent, relevant experience within a Fintech firm.
- Strong track-record of hitting and exceeding sales targets.
- Experience selling software solutions related to ETD / OTC derivatives and post-trade processes, e.g. collateral management, margin management, portfolio optimization, etc.
- Experience selling to buy-side capital markets firms e.g. Hedge Funds / Asset Managers.
- Independent, self-starter with ability to thrive in a startup / scale-up type environment.
- Fluent English language skills.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the country in which the role is based.Back to Current Opportunities