An exceptional opportunity to join an established Fintech ‘scale-up’ firm leading its field in derivatives technology for buy-side firms.
Based in New York and reporting to the Head of Region, you will join a dynamic, successful sales team in a role key to the company’s continued growth and success. This is a new business development sales role covering North America.
- Individual contributor (IC) role.
- New business development sales role.
- Responsible for a sales target.
- Regional focus is North America.
- Location is New York where there is an existing team.
In addition to the skills that make you an excellent salesperson, for example, strong communication, presentation, sales and relationship-building skills. Our client requires:
- Recent, relevant experience in a new business sales role.
- Recent, relevant experience within a Fintech firm.
- Strong track-record of hitting and exceeding sales targets.
- Experience selling software solutions related to derivatives trade lifecycle.
- Experience selling to buy-side capital markets firms – Hedge Funds and Asset Managers.
- Independent, self-starter with ability to thrive in a startup / scale-up environment.
- Fluent English language skills.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the country in which the role is based.
Back to Current Opportunities