We’re pleased to be working with this exciting, international Fintech startup that is expanding into EMEA. It already has a client base in the region and will now invest in its growth. This will start with the hire of a Sales Manager, EMEA.
The Sales Manager will be responsible for planning and execution of growth plans for the region, in collaboration with the company’s founders. This person will be an experienced, hands-on salesperson who is self-sufficient, entrepreneurial and used to working in startups, scale-ups or starting new regions.
Location: London, UK or another major financial centre in Europe, e.g. Paris, Frankfurt, etc.
- Will launch a new sales region.
- Will manage existing clients in the region.
- Will generate opportunities and win new business in the region.
- Responsible for a regional sales target.
- Regional focus is EMEA (initially UK and Europe).
- Reports to Co-Founder.
- Remuneration includes competitive base salary, very attractive commission plan, share options and benefits.
In addition to the skills that make you an excellent salesperson, for example, strong communication, presentation, sales and relationship-building skills. Our client requires:
- Extensive experience in new business, enterprise sales (large, complex sales deals).
- Strong track-record of hitting and exceeding sales targets.
- Expertise in technology for Private Markets e.g. Private Equity (PE) – GPs / LPs, VCs, TPAs, etc.
- Knowledge of Fund Management technology would be ideal.
- Experience in Fintech startups, scale-ups or starting new sales regions would be ideal.
- Fluent English language skills required and other European languages would be ideal, e.g. French, German, etc.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the country in which the role is to be based.
Back to Current Opportunities