Our client is an established, high-growth Fintech firm with offices in Europe and North America. It provides leading-edge, cloud-based technology to help businesses – such as lenders and auditors – to make better decisions about their customers.
Due to growth and expansion, our client will hire a Strategic Account Manager to work with existing clients. The role will focus on accounting-related solutions for auditors / consulting firms.
This role will be based in North America. Preferred locations are East-Coast, USA (for example, New York City) or Toronto, Canada.
- Build relationships with strategic clients (in this case auditors / consulting firms).
- Retain, upsell and cross-sell to existing clients.
- Ensure successful delivery of solutions to clients.
- Reports to C-level.
- Based in North America.
In addition to the skills that make you an excellent account / relationship manager, our client requires:
- Recent relationship / account management or sales experience for either a consulting firm or relevant Fintech firm
- Experience of the accounting / audit industry.
- Fluent English language skills.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the country in which the role is based.
Back to Current Opportunities