Our client is a small, established Fintech company in the Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) space. The company provides a SaaS-based platform and related services to Banks and other financial services firms globally. They are looking to hire a Solutions Sales Consultant to work with large Financial Services firms, assisting primarily in the pre-sales process.
This role will be based in London (Office / Hybrid) and will report to the CEO.
Responsibilities will depend on the successful candidate and how they can best add value to the company. However, these are broadly expected to include:
- Providing subject-matter-expertise throughout the sales process.
- Working with customers and prospects to identify their GRC challenges;
- Helping to define GRC solutions through a mix of technology and service offerings;
- Presenting solutions to customers and prospects including platform demonstrations;
- Assisting in the development of offerings and use cases through continual knowledge-building.
- Recent relevant experience in a consultative sales, sales support or similar commercial role;
- Experience in a Fintech or working with Banks or other Financial Services clients;
- Expertise in Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) and related software, platforms, tools, data sources, etc.
- Confident at communicating with and presenting to senior-level executives.
Applicants for this role must be eligible to live and work within the country in which the role is based.Back to Current Opportunities