An exceptional opportunity to join an award-winning, VC-backed Fintech firm providing the very best, emerging technologies to tackle post-trade challenges in Banks & Brokerages in North America. Finiti expects improved management of funding / liquidity risk and related areas to become a focus for banks in 2023.
- New business development sales role.
- Individual contributor role reporting to Head of Sales.
- Responsible for the full sales cycle from lead generation to close.
- Will work with Tier 1 banks / brokerage firms in North America (mainly East-Coast US).
- Based in New York City, NY (USA) with remote working supported by a local team.
- Recent, relevant experience in a new business sales role, preferably in Fintech but Banking may be considered.
- Recent success selling to Capital Markets sell-side firms e.g. tier 1 Banks / Brokerage firms in North America.
- Understanding of trade operations and post-trade processes e.g. settlements, collateral management, etc.
- Knowledge of Foreign Exchange (FX / Currencies).
- Knowledge of emerging technologies including digital/SaaS, blockchain, and distributed ledger technology (DLT) is advantageous.
- Ability to thrive in a startup/scale-up environment.
Applicants for this role must be eligible to live and work within the country in which the role is based.Back to Current Opportunities