Our client is a small, VC-backed Fintech / Insurtech company with exciting expansion plans. It provides technology to digitally transform specific processes within large Insurance firms.
Due to expansion, the company plans to add a Business Development Director to the existing sales team to be help drive new business within the UK Insurance sector.
More information will be made available to qualified candidates that apply.
- Individual contributor (IC) role.
- Consultative, new business sales role.
- Responsible for a sales target.
- Regional focus is United Kingdom.
- Location is London, UK – office based with remote working options.
- Reports to C-Suite executive.
- Remuneration includes base salary, uncapped commission, share options and benefits.
In addition to the skills that make you an excellent salesperson, for example, strong communication, presentation, sales and relationship-building skills. Our client requires:
- Extensive experience in enterprise-level, consultative-style, new business sales roles.
- Strong track-record of hitting and exceeding sales targets.
- Extensive experience within a similar firm (i.e. financial technology).
- Strong network within the Insurance sector.
- Fluent English language skills.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the country in which the role is based.Back to Current Opportunities